Monday, November 2, 2020

I'm Not Drunk It's Just The Floor Hates Me The Tables And Chairs Are Bullies And The Wall Get In My Way T Shirt

 I'm Not Drunk It's Just The Floor Hates Me The Tables And Chairs Are Bullies And The Wall Get In My Way T Shirt, Hoodie And Sweater

The I'm Not Drunk It's Just The Floor Hates Me The Tables And Chairs Are Bullies And The Wall Get In My Way T Shirt! Two infantry soldiers from the US Army, one from Oklahoma, the other from Nebraska, sat listening to the background music in Room 303. At this point, the music was just sweeteners, because both were drunk. But for the military sage, where excessive drinking seemed to become a badge of merit by itself, no one in their command chain seemed to care much. If there’s something unique about their drunkenness this night, it’s that they haven’t passed out yet and I'm Not Drunk It's Just The Floor Hates Me The Tables And Chairs Are Bullies And The Wall Get In My Way T Shirt!

 
 

Yesterday was July 4, 1999. On the nearby parade ground, below the orange and white water tower, there was a family-style Independence Day celebration, with a roller coaster and a Ferris wheel and 21 cannons. . But to the two soldiers inside Room 303 – not to mention about 10 others in Delta Company – there didn’t seem to be a better way to celebrate democracy than to gather around a barrel and I'm Not Drunk It's Just The Floor Hates Me The Tables And Chairs Are Bullies And The Wall Get In My Way T Shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cutting People Out Of My Life Doesn't Mean I Hate Them It Means I Respect Myself Funny Tee Shirts White

Cutting People Out Of My Life Doesn't Mean I Hate Them It Means I Respect Myself Funny Tee Shirts White Buy this shirt:  https://yamet-s...